Wednesday, December 7, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge






Nailing Jello to the Wall came up with this neat challenge t'other day. Taking a new picture every day for 30 days.  I started it last night, but I can't get yesterday's photo to stick to the blog here. Well, day two photo is supposed to be a picture of what you wore today, so I'm combining days one and two into one challenge: a self-portrait of me in my wonderful Ravello Italia hoodie, which I actually did wear today. Tomorrow is supposed to be a picture of clouds. Stay tuned.......






8 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to what you're going to do on Day 8 and wondering how you're going to interpret "habit."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherwood: Never thought of THAT kind of habit. Hm...I used to have a photo......but this has to be a photograph i take. i'm more worried about finding clouds tomorrow. the little weather icon shows bright sun, no clouds at all. of course, there will have to be some, with all the water evaporating from two days of rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for laughs, I'd take a photo of the local whorehouse and submit it for numbers 6,8,11,16,25 AND 26. But then I'm just lazy ;-) Word verification : Pester ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see what's coming on 30 Day Photo Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stu: We don't have local whorehouses in Washington. Just the Capitol. Sal: 30 days! uff da! today's day 3, and right now there isn't a cloud in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Condensation from tea kettle steam would probably qualify.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good idea, but I have no water in the kitchen. The faucet blew up a couple of days ago...I'm waiting for the plumber to return to install the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to see that you're taking on the challenge as well! But I can't take credit -- I got it from a friend, who got it from a friend, who got it from a friend ... Have fun with it!

    Sue J

    ReplyDelete